Modernise Your Phone System with 3CX and Save Money!
What is 3CX
3CX is an advanced
3CX can cut your annual phone system maintenance costs by up to 75% and your
3CX is so flexible you can run the system on your own server and network, or in the cloud. No complicated licensing, it’s the same no matter where you choose to run the system.
Something For Nothing
Not sure if 3CX is for you, in most cases the 3CX software and server hosting is available free for up to 1 year. Not to mention all the other great free features that other phone systems charge a fortune for.
- Free for unlimited extensions
- Free video conferencing
Completephone system for Small Businesses
- Up to 8 Simultaneous Calls free
- Easy to manage yourself
- Up to 1 year of free PBX hosting
- Never miss a call with free Android and iOS Apps.
- Unified Communications with Call, Chat and Presence
- Click2Call CRM
- Integrated Call Recording
- Digital Receptionist and Call Queuing
- Fax to Email
There are three licensing options available Standard, Pro and Enterprise. Choose the best solution for your business. No add-ons, expansion modules or additional licensing considerations. Three simple plans, one powerful communications system.
Most phone systems charge you for the number of extensions or hand sets you want to use, with 70 extensions at $25 per extension per month this can cost $1750 just to have the phone sitting on a desk not necessarily being used. 3CX does not charge for extensions, you can have 1000+ extensions and not pay any extra, you only pay for the number of simultaneous calls you want to be able to make bringing the cost way lower, with 32 active calls costing as little as $110* per month.
Below is a more detailed comparison from 3CX which further explains the cost savings.
* Pricing obtained from 3CX an ma
What SIP Phones can I use with 3CX?
Don’t want to buy new phones to go with your new phone system, you may not have to.
Below you can find a list of phones currently compatible with 3CX, these can easily be moved from your current system to 3CX.
Supported IP Phones
- 3CX App for (Windows | Android | iPhone | Mac)
- Fanvil C Series: C400-V2.0, C600-V2.0
- Fanvil H Series: H2S, H3, H5
- Fanvil X Series: X2/X2P, X3, X3S/G, X4/X4G, X5S, X6-1.2
- Grandstream GXP16 Series: 1610, 1615, 1620, 1625, 1628, 1630
- Grandstream GXP17 Series: 1760, 1760W, 1780, 1782
- Grandstream GXP21 Series: 2130, 2135, 2140, 2160, 2170
- Htek UC8 Series: UC802, UC803, UC804, UC806, UC840, UC842, UC860, UC862
- Htek UC9 Series: UC902, UC903, UC912, UC923, UC924, UC926
snomD1 Series: D120 snomD3 Series: D305, D315, D345, D375, D385 snom7/D7 Series: 710/D710, D712, 715/D715, D725, D745, D765, D785
- Yealink T1 Series: T19(P) E2
- Yealink T2 Series: T21(P) E2, T23P/G, T27G, T29G
- Yealink T4 Series: T40G, T40P, T41P, T41S, T42G, T42S, T46G, T46S, T48G, T48S
- Yealink T5 Series: T52S, T54S, T56A, T58A/V
Legacy (Limited Feature Set & Support)
- Avaya 9601, 9608G, 9611G, 9621G and 9641G
- Cisco SPA Series: 302, 303, 501G, 502G, 504G, 508G, 509G, 512G, 514G, 525G/G2
- Grandstream GXP11 Series: 1160, 1165
- Grandstream GXP14 Series: 1400, 1405, 1450
- Polycom VVX Series: 101, 201, 300, 301, 310, 311, 400, 401, 410, 411, 500, 501, 600, 601
End of Life (Firmware & Support Ended)
- Aastra 67i Series: 6730i, 6731i, 6739i, 6751i, 6753i, 6755i, 6757i
- Cisco 7900 Series: 7940, 7941, 7960, 7961
- Fanvil C Series: C400-V1.0, C600-V1.0
- Grandstream GXP Series: 2100, 2110, 2120, 2124
- Polycom SoundPoint 301, 501, 600, 601, 4000
- Polycom SoundPoint 320, 330
- Polycom SoundPoint 321, 331, 335, 450, 550, 560, 650, 670
- snom 3 Series: 300, 320, 360, 370
- snom 7/D7 Series: 720, 760
- snom 8 Series: 820, 821, 870
- Yealink T1 Series: T19P
- Yealink T2 Series: T20P, T21P, T22P, T26P, T27P, T28P
- Yealink T3 Series: T32G, T38G
- Yealink VP530
Supported DECT Phones
snomM Series: M300, M700 Dect Base (M300 Handset, M700 Handset)
- Yealink DECT Series: W52P, W56P, W60P (Handset: W52H, W53H, W56H)
Legacy DECT (Limited Feature Set & Support)
- Gigaset DECT Series: N510 IP PRO, N720 Manager (N510 Handset, N720 Handset)
Supported Conference Phones
- Polycom SoundStation 5000, 6000, 7000
- snom MeetingPoint
- Yealink CP860, CP920, CP960
Supported Infrastructure Devices (Doorphones/ PA Systems/ Intercom)
- Fanvil i20, i21/i21T
snomPA1 – Public Announcement System